Who uses eyelash extensions?
- Celebrities, actors, models have been using eyelash extensions for years. Now you can have them because they look so natural anyone could be wearing them and you wouldn’t know. Be the first in your area to wear Amazing Eyelashes.
What are eyelash extensions?
- A popular new service that lengthens and thickens your own natural eyelashes. Lash extensions are single strands of synthetic or natural eyelash that are curled to replicate a natural eyelash. They are applied individually for a natural, beautiful and luscious look. Perfect for special occasions or day to day wear.
How long do they last?
- They last indefinitely with infills every 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the growth cycle of your natural lashes. To continue the amazing look simply have infills as recommended. You will not have to have another full set application if this routine is maintained.
Why do I need to have infills?
- A natural eyelash falls off every 60 or 90 days on average. Infills are needed to replenish lashes that have completed their life cycle.
Do I need an appointment?
- We work by appointment only.